What is Afterpay?
Can I use Afterpay?
To use Afterpay you need:
- An Australian debit or credit card.
- To be at least 18 years old.
- To live in Australia. Sorry to our international friends!
How Do I use it?
- At the checkout, select Afterpay as your payment option. You’ll be redirected to the Afterpay website.
- Register or login to Afterpay to confirm your order.
- You’ll be redirected to Oh My’s page to receive your order confirmation.
Can I return an Afterpay order?
Our regular returns policy applies to all Afterpay orders. You can read more about that here.
What else should I know?
Payments will be automatically deducted every fortnight and you can track them through www.afterpay.com.au.
Afterpay’s maximum transaction limit is AUD$1000, however each order is subject to Afterpay’s credit assessment.
Afterpay is free to use but late fees are applied. This happens when your scheduled payments are unsuccessful, and after being notified by Afterpay, you don’t login to make your payment.
Where can I find the Afterpay Terms & Conditions?
You can see the full Terms and Conditions here.
Still have a question?
No problemo! Get in touch with us here.